Wisewords Today

Sometimes you feel that you can make it, but you fail. Then suddenly you torn between two choices. Give up or Move on..
Powered By Blogger

Kamis, 12 November 2009

My Speech : Love

First, let’s talk about the meaning of love. Love is all around us but it’s hard to define it and I do agree with this statement, because love can mean everything. You know, some people say that love is when your mummy kisses your forehead when you’re sleep, or love is when a girl tells a boy that she likes his shirt, then the boy will wear it everyday. Or have you ever found yourself smiling alone when you think about someone? Maybe some of you have experienced that and that could be love. For example, one day Elvi was thinking about Franky when I saw her smiling alone. Of course I was afraid whether she was crazy or not, so I asked her “Elvi, why are you smiling alone?” But the fact is Elvi didn’t realize that she was smiling while she was thinking about Franky. Some other one say that love is when you always spell the name every time you breathe. But for me, love is everything that make me smile, laugh, and happy. And you know what? You guys have made me smile, laugh, happy, and even cry. It means that you do love me, and I do love you.

Well, the different types of love depend on the person whom we love. As long as I remember I have love for God, love for my family, my parents, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, and everyone in my family, love for you, my friend, love for my teachers, love for a man of dream, and don’t forget to have love for yourself. Because, if you can love yourself, you will be able to love someone else.

How and why love can fade. Maybe some of have experienced that in beginning of your love, it seems so strong that you think it will last forever, it will never fade. But in the end it just goes away, you don’t feel the love anymore. I think it because the love is not truly from your heart or it’s not a true love. If it is a true love, it will never fade. Even if it fades, there will always be a spot in your heart that will never go away.

It is just harmful and destructive to love too much. Because you will be too suspended with the one you love. Imagine you are a girl who has relationship with a boy you love. One day you break up with him, and it’s hard for you to continue your life because you have been too suspended with him.

If I were asked to choose whether love or money is more important in our life, I will choose both of them. Because we know each other that it’s hard to live in this world without money. You need money for your school. You need money for the food and drink. You need money for your clothes. You need money to buy your cell phone. See? You can’t live without money. But the life will be meaningless without love. So, I’ll choose both money and love.

3 komentar:

  1. walach...
    ganti tokoh...
    brrr...

    BalasHapus
  2. @resha:wkwkwk...gak apik lak dtulis dlm b.ind..:)
    @franky: kok 'brrrr' knp frank??keademen ta?peace...

    BalasHapus